Castrol Cooledge ABF 12 - High performance soluble metalworking fluid - 7014
Castrol Cooledge™ ABF 12 is a high performance semi synthetic metalworking fluid which is boron, amine, chlorine and formaldehyde releasing agent free. It contains a unique additive package that works in synergy to enhance machining performance and surface finish, provide excellent product stability, improve bio-resistance properties and lower the overall operations costs.
Cooledge ABF 12 is especially designed for cast iron and low-medium alloyed steel machining. It can also be used for machining of aluminium and magnesium alloys.
• Formaldehyde releasing free to comply with health and safety regulations
• Boron free for environmental compliance and improved residue characteristics
• Chlorine and nitrite free to fulfill your local legislation, waste treatment and environmental requirements
• Resists fungal attack to extend fluid life and reduce maintenance and machine downtime
• Low foam in recommended water conditions
• Lubrication package specifically designed to enhance tool life and improve surface finish
• Excellent wetting properties reduce coolant drag out and deliver clean machine tools and components
• Unique multi-functional product for multi-metal operations results in product consolidation
Available in 208L drums