Total Equivis XLT 32
Ashless mineral Hydraulic fluid with a very high viscosity index.
- EQUIVIS XLT is an hydraulic fluid designed for outdoor equipments operating
under extremely low temperatures.
- The very high viscosity index of EQUIVIS XLT extends the temperature
operating window of the hydraulic systems.
- The low cold temperature viscosity is limiting the cavitation issues during the
start up operations. With this low viscosity level the hydraulic system can be
fully operable immediately after the start-up.
- Good shear stability ensuring the high temperature lubricating film thickness
and the hydraulic pump efficiency during all the fluid life.
- Ashless formulation offering a very high oxydation stability, reducing deposits
and varnishes formation and allowing extended drain intervals.
- Good wear, rust and corrosion protection of the material.
- Excellent air release behaviour.
|Density at 15 °C||ASTM D 4052||–||854|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40 °C
|ASTM D 445||mm²/s||32|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100 °C||ASTM D 445||mm²/s||10.7|
|Kinematic Viscosity at -40 ℃||ASTM D 445||mm²/s||1200|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||350|
|Flash point Cleveland||ASTM D 92||°C||110|
|Pour point||ASTM D 97||°C||-51|
|4 balls wear||ASTM D 4172||mm||0,44|
|FZG A/8,3/90||DIN 51 354/2||stage||10|
APPROVAL & PERFORMANCE CLAIMS
208 Litre, 20 Litre
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE