Total Finavestan A 210 B
White mineral oils
Medicinal White Oils.
FINAVESTAN white oils are used in a variety of applications that require high purity and high performance, in particular:
- Polymers: plasticizers & external lubricants for the polystyrene,
polyethylene, polypropylene; catalyst carrier and pigment dispersant.
- Pharmaceuticals: laxatives, creams and ointments, capsule lubricant.
- Paper: cut and slit lubricant.
- Dust binder, defoamer, furniture polishes.
The following applications are subject to applicable laws and regulations in
- Demoulding agent, defoamer and protective film in food industry
- Lubricants additive for food industry (Accidental food contact)
- Food processing aid (direct food contact).
CAS number: 8042-47-5
EINECS number: 232-455-8
INCI number (EU): Paraffinum Liquidum.
- FINAVESTAN white oils are obtained from petroleum through several
important refining stages that guaranty their extremely high purity.
- FINAVESTAN are transparent and colorless oils. They are also odorless and
- As medicinal grades, FINAVESTAN white oils meet the requirements of the
cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food-related industry subject to the regulations in
|Saybolt Color (Min.)||ASTM D 156||–||+ 30|
|Kinematic viscosity @ 40 °C
|ASTM D 445||mm²/s||40|
|Density @ 20 °C||ASTM D 4052||kg/m³||860|
|Pour point (Max.)||ASTM D 97||°C||– 9|
|Flash point (Min.)||ASTM D 92||°C||210|