Total Hydransafe HFDU 68
Fire resistant hydraulic fluid and biodegradable
- HYDRANSAFE HFDU 68 is an ester-base, high-performance and fire resistant hydraulic fluid.
- HYDRANSAFE HFDU 68 is designed for hydraulic equipments operating in locations comprising a fire risk, such as iron and steel works (coking plants,blast furnaces, continuous casting), mines, etc… The use of HYDRANSAFEHFDU 68 lessens the serious risks presented by recourse to a mineral oil on the occasion of rupture of a hose or when a leak gives rise to oil mist, in theimmediate vicinity of a flame, a part in the process of melting or a switch cupboard.
- HYDRANSAFE HFDU 68 is especially recommended when there is the possibility of contamination of waters : offshore, mines.
- With its considerable fire resistance properties, is associated exceptional lubricating properties which guarantee a substantial reduction in wear, and therefore a longer service life of the hydraulic components.
- High flash point and high spontaneous ignition temperature.
- Low pour-point providing good performances at low temperature.
- Very high natural viscosity index, guaranteeing a viscosity constantly adapted to the temperature range in which the fluid must be used.
- Very good anti corrosion properties in relation to ferrous and non-ferrous metals making up a hydraulic circuit.
- Very good oxidation stability: enhanced service life.
- The product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health.
- Maximum operating temperature is 120°C.
|Density at 15°C
|Kinematic viscosity at – 20°C
|Kinematic viscosity at 40°C
|Kinematic viscosity at 100°C
|Air release at 50°C
|ISO 3016||° C||– 42|
|ISO 760||ppm||< 500|
|Rust prevention test
|Flash point V.O.
|ISO 2592||° C||330|
|ISO 2592||° C||358|
|Auto ignition temperature||ASTM 2155||° C||450|
APPROVAL & PERFORMANCE CLAIMS
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE