Castrol Hysol SL 50 XBB
High performance soluble metalworking fluid
Castrol Hysol SL 50 XBB is a high performance soluble metalworking fluid formulated without boron and biocides. It contains an additive package that may help to enhance machining performance and surface finish. It also provides excellent product stability which helps to lower the overall operational costs.
Hysol SL 50 XBB is suitable for large central systems and single sump machines.
Hysol SL 50 XBB is especially designed for machining of ferrous and aluminum alloys.
- Extended fluid life can help to reduce maintenance and downtime
- Low foam in recommended water conditions (see details below)
- Good wetting properties can help to reduce coolant drag out and help deliver cleaner machine tools and components
- Suitable for a wide range of materials and applications provides opportunity for product consolidation
- Formulated without formaldehyde releasing agent and boron which help you to fulfil aspects of legislative requirements and waste treatment requirements where applicable
|Mineral oil content
General Machining 5-8%
Reaming and tapping 7-10%
Water range 100-1000 ppm CaCO3
To avoid product deterioration always keep the container/drum tightly sealed. Store the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Prevent exposure to frost and avoid water ingress. For optimum product stability, it is preferable to store the product indoors between 5°C and 45 °C / 41°F and 113°F.
For more details, please refer the product safety data sheet.