Total Rubia TIR 9900 FE 5w-30
Synthetic premium “low-SAPS” diesel-engine oil, used in on-road heavy-duty applications, with FUEL ECONOMY technology
TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 is a synthetic new generation lubricant suitable for use in all European Euro 6 applications (DAF, Daimler, Iveco, MAN, Scania, Volvo). It is also compatible with certain gas engines.
With its “low-SAPS” (low sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur) technology, TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 is specifically adapted to the latest generation of diesel engines equipped with post-treatment systems, such as diesel particulate filters (DPFs).
TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 is especially suitable for IVECO Euro 6 vehicles with extended oil drain intervals as defined by the manufacturer and has the latest approvals of MAN M 3677 and Scania LDF-4, suitable for their Euro 6 engines.
- Its FUEL ECONOMY technology helps save 1% fuel on average, compared to a 40 grade reference lubricant. This value can reach 3% if used in combination with FUEL ECONOMY transmission lubricants.
- Due to high quality synthetic base stocks, added to high-performance additives, TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 exhibits exceptional performances.
- Its fully synthetic composition allows excellent thermal stability, and easier cold start.
- Detergent, antioxidant and anti-corrosion additives contained in TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 help to reach extended oil drain intervals, defined by IVECO, and reduce maintenance costs.
- Outstanding detergent, dispersant and anti-wear properties keep the engine clean and enable effective control of soot, sludge and piston deposits.
- Excellent piston cleanliness performance affords effective protection against cylinder liner polishing.
- The advanced “low-SAPS” formulation of TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 helps prevent the clogging of the diesel particulate filter (DPF) and extends the post-treatment system durability.
|Density at 15°C||ASTM D1298||kg/m3||861|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||ASTM D445||mm2 /s||72.5|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||ASTM D445||mm2 /s||12.2|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||–||166|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||°C||223|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||°C||-42|
|Sulphated Ash||ASTM D874||% m/m||0.95|
- MB-Approval 228.51
- MAN M 3477 / M 3677 / M 3271-1
- Mack EO-O Premium Plus
- Renault Trucks RLD-3
- Volvo VDS-4
- Scania LDF-4
Meets the requirements of
- Cummins CES 20081
- IVECO TLS E6
BULK, 208 Litre, 20 Litre, 3×5 Litre