Castrol Syntrax Limited Slip 75w-140
VISCOSITY - SAE 75w-140
Axle Fluid for Limited Slip Differentials
Castrol Syntrax Limited Slip 75W-140* is a full synthetic hypoid gear oil formulated for use in both conventional and
limited slip differentials. It has demonstrated outstanding performance in competition vehicles employing limited slip
differentials. It is approved for use in the high performance BMW-M Series and Mercedes Benz AMG limited slip
- Reduces noise and vibrations in the axle.
- Excellent shear stability maintaining performance over the life of the lubricant.
- Exceptional stability at high temperatures extending the life of lubricant and axle.
- Effective wear resistance ensures protection under high loads and prevents damage to components.
- Very good low temperature fluidity properties increases protection at start up.
|Name||Method||Units||Syntrax Limited Slip 75W-140|
|Density @ 15C
|DIN EN ISO 12185||g/ml||0.857|
|Visual||–||Bright & Clear|
|Viscosity, Kinematic 40C
|Viscosity, Kinematic 100C
|Viscosity, Brookfield @ -40C
|ASTM D2983||mPa.s (cP)||120000|
|Flash Point, COC||ISO 2592||°C||228|
ZF TE-ML 05C, 12D, 16G,18, 21C
BMW LS Rear Axles
Recommended for Nissan GTR limited slip axles
*SAE Class according to J306 pre 1998
All packages should be stored under cover. Where outside storage is unavoidable drums should be laid horizontally to
avoid the possible ingress of water and damage to drum markings. Products should not be stored above 60°C, exposed
to hot sun or freezing conditions.