BP Bartran HV 22 - Hydraulic Oil
Bartran HV is a range of high performance, zinc free hydraulic oils.
Bartran HV is a range of oils designed for general use in hydraulic systems including critical high pressure systems such as those used for cargo handling. For very low temperature operation and the requirements of control systems with long small bore pipe-runs, please refer to the data sheet entitled -Special Hydraulic Oil.
Main Performance Features
• Excellent filterability even in the presence of water.
• High viscosity index (VI) permits operation over a wide range of temperatures and limits peak system pressures under
• Compatible with all metals normally used in hydraulic systems - including silver.
• Good anti-wear properties give very low rates of wear in pumps and motors.
• High oxidation stability ensuring long oil life.
• Rust inhibited to provide protection in pipework and equipment internals.
Approved by, or meets the specification requirements of, major hydraulic pump, valve and motor manufacturers. A 52 cSt. grade is approved for Framo initial fill.