BP Energear Hypo 80W-90 - Extreme-Pressure Automotive Multigrade Gear Oil
Energear Hypo are designed for use in hypoid, bevel and spiral gear units, axles and final drives operating under severe conditions and over a wide spectrum of operating temperatures.
Through their multigrade viscosity characteristics, they meet the requirements of several automotive manufacturers for cars, vans and commercial trucks or buses.
For synchronized manual gearboxes, they should be used only if lubricants of API GL-5 performance level are explicitly recommended for such units.
• Superior viscosity / temperature characteristics offering excellent cold flow properties and enhanced thermal stability.
• Excellent resistance to foaming and corrosion.
• Formulated from high quality base oils and employing sulphur / phosphorous EP additive technology.
• Compatible with the conventional seal materials used with mineral oils.
• Provides effective wear protection even under severe load conditions ensuring longer component life and allowing it to be used in the final drives of most vehicles in a wide range of operating temperatures.
• API GL-5
• ZF TE-ML 05A,07A,12A,16B,17B (SAE 80W-90)
• ZF TE-ML 05A,07A,12A,16D,17B (SAE 85W-140)