BP Bartran 32 - Premium Hydraulic Oil
A range of premium quality mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids containing zinc-free anti-wear additives.
Bartran oils display high performance characteristics with outstanding ultra fine filterability.
Bartran oils are formulated for severely stressed hydraulic systems in which high levels of anti-wear performance and/or ultra fine filtration are required.
Examples include modern electro-hydraulic control valves incorporating 0.5 (nominal) micron filters.
The Bartran range is fully compatible with the elastomer materials commonly used for static and dynamic seals, such as :
. Nitryl butyl (PERBUNAN* or BUNA N*)
. Fluorinated (VITON*/TEFLON*)
. Perfluorinated (KABREZ*)
. Polyurethane (ADIPRENE*)
. Polyester (HYTREL*) * trade marks
Bartran oils are suitable for a wide range of other applications requiring high levels of anti -wear and anti-oxidation performance e.g. bearings and gears of high speed air/gas blowers.
BP`s Bartran oils meet specification requirements of all the major manufacturers of hydraulic pumps and motors, and the following approvals/recommendations apply :
- DIN 51 524, Part 2
- ISO 6743/4 (NFE 48-603,NFE 60 -203), Category HM
- Denison HF-0, HF-2
- Vickers industrial machinery, exceeds I -286-S specification (pump 35V.Q.25)
- Rexnord -Racine vane pumps
- Mannesmann Rexroth Hydromatik piston pumps
- Sigma-Rexroth gear pumps
- Cincinnati Milacron - p. 68-69-70
- US Steel 136
Follow the recommendations of equipment manufacturers regarding filtration and oil change intervals.
- Highest degree of equipment protection
- Extended oil life and improved tolerance of severe service conditions
- Versatile range for other applications thus providing scope for rationalisation.
- Superior ultra fine filterability even in wet conditions
- Leading performance in anti-wear protection, oxidation resistance and thermal stability