Castrol Spheerol EPL 00, 0, 1, 2 - Bearing grease - 2029
General purpose extreme pressure lithium greases designed for plant wide lubrication
ISO Viscosity and pack sizes available
SPHEEROL EPL 00 - 12.5 KG BKT
SPHEEROL EPL 0 - 12.5 KG BKT, 50 KILO KEG & 180KG Clip top drum
SPHEEROL EPL 1 - 12X400GM CRTGES, 12.5 KG BKT, 50 KILO KEG & 180KG Clip top drum
SPHEEROL EPL 2 - 12X400GM CRTGES, 12.5 KG BKT, 50 KILO KEG & 180KG Clip top drum
Castrol Spheerol™ EPL range of greases are lithium based products containing highly refined mineral oils and fortified with extreme pressure (EP) additives as well as corrosion and oxidation inhibitors. These greases have been formulated with additives that provide good film strength under medium to high loads.
The Spheerol EPL range are general purpose greases designed for plant wide lubrication.
The range extends from a NLGI 2 for general purpose bearing lubrication to a NLGI 00 semi-fluid grease suitable for centralised lubrication systems and grease filled gearboxes. These greases provide good protection against rust and corrosion as well as resistance to water wash-out; which makes them particularly suitable for equipment where moist or wet conditions are common.
• High mechanical stability – the grease keeps its consistency in service ensuring long lubricant life
• Good adhesion – continuous lubrication and reduced consumption as film stays between lubricated surfaces
• Good water resistance – the grease film remains on the surface even in the presence of water
• Resistant to copper and steel corrosion – helps prevent rust and oxidation on metal surfaces
• Excellent EP and anti-wear properties – protects equipment against extreme loading and helps minimise bearing component wear