Castrol Spheerol LMM - Lithium based extreme pressure grease - 9056
Designed for normal and heavily loaded bearings operating at low and medium speeds and those subject to shock loading. Applications also include pivot pins, cams and screws.
ISO Viscosity Grades and pack sizes available
SPHEEROL LMM - 18KG KEG
Spheerol LMM is an NLGI 2 lithium based grease, containing molybdenum disulphide solid lubricant to enhance its load carrying properties under conditions of high or shock loading or to prevent scuffing or fretting. It contains oxidation and corrosion inhibitors, antiwear additives, has good mechanical stability and can be used in the presence of moisture.
Spheerol LMM may be used in plain and roller elements bearings including heavily loaded bearings at low and medium speeds, and those subject to shock loading and excessive vibrations.
• Excellent EP and anti-wear performance - protects equipment against extreme loading and helps minimise bearing and component wear.
• Resistance to scuffing and fretting- provides protection against fretting that can occur on parts subject to reciprocating and sliding motion.
• High mechanical stability – the grease keeps its consistency in service ensuring long lubricant life.
• Good adhesion – continuous lubrication and reduced consumption as film stays between lubricated surfaces.
• Good water resistance – the grease film remains on the surface even in the presence of water.
• Resists the corrosion of both copper and steel – helps prevent rust and oxidation on metal surfaces.