Total Coolelf Plus -37°C - Long life coolant - 148598
COOLELF PLUS -37°C is a “long life” coolant based upon monoethylene glycol and inorganic corrosion inhibitors (silicates), a long proven coolant and heat transfer technology. It contains also an organic inhibitor, it is a semiorganic technology. COOLELF PLUS -37°C can be used in all cooling systems of combustion engines in cars, vans, trucks, buses, constructing machines and agricultural tractors. In accordance with French Decree n° 95-326 of 20th March 1995 concerning the distribution of certain substances containing monoethylene glycol, COOLELF PLUS –37°C contains an additive to give it a bitter taste, as security against accidental ingestion by children or users. COOLELF PLUS -37°C is the semi-organic product in our range of coolants.
COOLELF PLUS -37°C is a permanent coolant that can be used during the whole year.
COOLELF PLUS -37°C is ready for use, as a mix with demineralised water
Recommended oil change interval:
- at least 250 000 km (3000 hours) in cooling systems of commercial vehicles,
- at least 100.000 km (800 hours) in cooling systems of passenger cars.
- It is recommended to drain the cooling liquid after this mileage or every 3 years (whatever occurs first).
COOLELF PLUS -37°C meets the international specifications for antifreezes as well as those of major manufacturers.
The antifreeze used in COOLELF PLUS -37°C is officially approved by the following manufacturers: BMW, PORSCHE, VOLKSWAGEN TL 774 C, SEAT, SKODA, AUDI
COOLELF PLUS –37°C has been acknowledged as satisfactory for use in their engines by the following manufacturers: CHRYSLER EUROPE, OPEL-GM, SAAB, FORD
COOLELF PLUS -37°C offers an adequate solution against corrosion problems of all the materials in the cooling system.
The additives in COOLELF PLUS -37°C give the coolant:
- A reserve of alkalinity (to neutralise the acids resulting from the combustion gases)
- Resistance to foaming (mainly instability of the foam that might form)
- Compatibility with hard water (maximum 40°F).
COOLELF PLUS -37°C is inert to elastomeric seals and paints.
Pack sizes available - 4x5L