High Performance Synthetic Aeroderivative Turbine Oil
Castrol AGT-HTS is a lubricating oil with a viscosity of 5 cSt at 100°C. It is based on neopentyl polyol esters with high thermal stability, fortified with carefully selected anti-oxidant, anti-wear and anti-corrosion additives
Castrol AGT-HTS has been designed for use in aero derivative gas turbine engines in ground gas turbines (aero derivative) including marine and off-shore installations. It is tailor-made to ensure low coking propensity, high resistance to oxidation and thermal degradation, high electrical conductivity. Therefore Castrol AGT-HTS is recommended for use in hot running engine designs where evidence of oil coking and/or oil degradation was noted.
- High performance anti oxidant
- Minimises seal swell within the HTS class of lubricants
- Excellent cold start performance
- Aero-derivative gas turbines requiring a MIL-PRF-23699 G Class HTS lubricant
- Recommended for Rolls-Royce/Siemens 501K-B7, 501K-B7S and 501K-B7C.
- Meets requirements of SAE AS 5780HPC
Fully miscible in all proportions with other MIL-PRF-23699 lubricants . When switching from one oil brand to another brand within the same specification (MIL-PRF_23699), the “top-off” procedure is preferred. Experience has shown a gradual transition is preferred to avoid carbon shedding for elastomer seals in the lubrication circuit.
For more details on compatibility please contact your Castrol representative.