Quaker Houghton Macron EDM 65
The Macron series products are high performance neat cutting oils with high compatibility to all metals and include EDM-fluids, honing and finishing oils, grinding oils, general machining oils and tri-purpose-oils for cutting, lubricating and hydraulics. Most of the products are recommended for use in machine shops with frequent material changes. The Macron series has a maximum copper corrosion of 1b.
- Excellent environment, health and safety (EHS) profile
- Multi-metal compatibility including yellow metals
- Good lubricity and anti-wear performance for long tool life
- Universal products for a wide range of applications
- Easy to clean off with Houghto-Clean water-based or solvent cleaners