Quaker Houghton Sitala D 201.03 FF
Water soluble metalworking fluid
SITALA D 201.03 FF is a classic, metalworking fluid forming a stable macroemulsion based on high quality mineral oil and polar lubricity additives.
The product is free from formaldehyde-release biocides.
SITALA D 201.03 FF is a versatile product recommended for medium duty machining and grinding of aluminium alloys and steels.
The high lubricity macroemulsion has excellent detergency and high wetting properties for a clean working environment
SIT ALA D 201.03 FF is designed for both soft and hard water.
- High lubricity emulsion : excellent surface finish for aluminium parts
- Excellent detergency : cleaner parts, cleaner machine tools and cleaner working environment
- Very stable emulsion : long fluid life, fewer additive treatments and lower usage costs
- Good corrosion protection : provides fewer rejects and lower maintenance cost
- Very low foaming : designed for high pressures and flow rates in both soft and hard make-up water
- Chlorine, phenol, secondary amine and formaldehyde-free : Very good EHS profile
- Concentrate Appearance – Amber oil
- Specific Gravity@ 20°c – 0.97
- Refractometer Factor – 1.2
- Emulsion Appearance – Opalescent
- pH in Use – 8.7-9.2
General machining 5 – 7 %
Heavy duty machining 8 – 10%
Ferrous grinding 4- 5 %
Water soluble coolants are complemented by our full range of high quality, speciality production fluids including energy saving wash chemicals , low misting neat cutting oils, nonvoe rust preventives and long life heat treatment fluids. Fluidcare services complete our value added portfolio with a range of expert services and equipment to help reduce costs and improve productivity. For more information, please contact your local Houghton representative.
Please refer to section 7 of Safety Data Sheets for handling and storage information, including product shelf life. Product should be stored under cover in clean, dry conditions and protected from frost Recommended storage temperature is usually between 5°C and 40°C unless otherwise specified. Use stock in delivery rotation.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Safety data sheets are available in accordance with Regulations (EC) No 1907 /2006 Annex II and (EC) No 1272/2008.