Total Aero DM 15w-50
Ashless multigrade dispersive oil for aircraft piston engines.
Lubrication of piston engines operating under severe and very severe conditions. Can be used throughout the year in any climate.
- TOTAL AERO DM 15W50 is formulated with high quality base stocks. This provides very high viscosity index.
- The new formulation, made with the latest technologies specific additives, provides the best antiwear requirements for this type of oil.
- Its excellent dispersing performance guarantees an outstanding engine cleanliness.
- Its very low pour point and the multigrade properties allow for immediate lubrication at low and very low temperatures.
- It also provides excellent oxidation and corrosion resistance.
- TOTAL AERO DM 15W50 already contains, in the correct proportions, an anti-wear additive, the same as TEXTRON Lycoming additive LW 16702: by using TOTAL AERO DM 15W50, it is not necessary to add this additive in the oil.
- Density at 15 °C – 867 kg/m³
- Kinematic viscosity at 40 °C – 135 mm²/s
- Kinematic viscosity at 100 °C – 19.3 mm²/s
- Viscosity index – 164
- Flash point Open Cup – 254 ℃
- Pour point – – 36 ℃
APPROVAL & PERFORMANCE CLAIMS
AERO DM 15W-50 meets the following specifications and technical instructions:
- SAE J-1899
- LYCOMING SI 1014M, SI 1409C, SB 446E, SB 471B
- CONTINENTAL MOTORS SIL16-2, M-0
- FAA AD 08-04-03.
- French Air Force approved (n° 30330 STPA/MA).
208 Litre, 18×1 Litre
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE