Castrol Almaredge CB
Soluble Metalworking Fluid
Castrol Almaredge™ CB (previously called Cooledge™ CB) is a soluble metalworking fluid which is chlorine, boron and
biocide free. It contains an additive package that works in synergy to enhance machining performance and surface
Almaredge CB is especially designed for machining of yellow metals.
Almaredge CB should be used in combination with a top up biocide package to insure long system life if non yellow
metals alloys are machined.
- Boron free for environmental compliance and improved residue characteristics
- Chlorine and nitrite free to fulfill your local legislation, waste treatment and environmental requirements
- Resists fungal and bacterial attack in combination with a top up biocide package to extend fluid life and reduce maintenance and machine downtime
- Versatile product suitable for wide range of materials and operations
- Stable fluid suitable for a wide range of water conditions
|Mineral oil||40% +|
|Metal type||Yellow Metal|
|Multi metals suitable||No|
|Formulated without Chlorinated Paraffin||Yes|
|Formulated without Boron||Yes|
|Product type||Metal Working Fluids|
|Applicable to these sectors||Automotive Manufacture, Machinery, Metal Goods|
General Machining 4-7%
Reaming and tapping 7-10%
Water range 100-400 ppm CaCO³
To avoid product deterioration always keep the container/drum tightly sealed. Store the product in a cool, dry place away
from direct sunlight. Prevent exposure to frost and avoid water ingress. For optimum product stability, it is preferable to
store the product indoors between 5°C and 45 °C / 41°F and 113°F.
For more details, please refer the product safety data sheet
This product was previously called Cooledge CB. The name was changed in 2015.