Castrol Alphasyn CF 150
VISCOSITY - ISO 150
Synthetic Gear Oil
Alphasyn™ CF 150 is a synthetic gear oil that is fully compatible with Castrol’s synthetic Iloform 300, 305 and 301
metalworking water based coolants. The coolants are used in the metal deformation industry where the coolant can
contain up to 5% gear oil contamination. Iloform PS 300, 305 and 301 are used in high speed steel deformation
processes which operate on a continuous bases 24 hours a day/7 days per week.
A key feature of Alphasyn CF 150 is that it is completely mineral oil free and contamination of the coolants by the gear oil
does not effect the performance or properties of the coolants. Alphasyn CF 150 is completely water compatible.
- Fully water compatible.
- Will handle water ingress.
- Mineral oil free.
- Does not affect the Iloform PS 300, 305and 301 performance.
- Excellent corrosion protection.
- Extended component life.
- Highest level of anti-wear and load carrying performance FZG A8.3/90 greater than +12 load stage pass.
- Longer component life.
- Excellent thermal stability.
- Longer oil life.
|Operating temperature||Max. 120°C|
|Viscosity||150 mm/s² at 40°C|
|Product type||Lubricating Oils|
|Applicable to these sectors||Metal Goods, Metals|