Total Biohydran RS 38 B
Biodegradable hydraulic oil.
- BIOHYDRAN RS 38 B is a vegetable oil based biodegradable hydraulic fluid.
- Applied as a replacement of hydraulic mineral oils in activities such as civil engineering, construction, quarrying, gravel plies,…
- BIOHYDRAN RS 38 B is particularly recommended when there is a possible contamination of water : forestry operations, off-shore, river dredging, winter sport,…
- BIOHYDRAN RS 38 B can replace mineral oils after a complete drain of the circuit followed by a replacement of the filter.
- Outstanding anti-wear properties which provide a long live time for all moving parts.
- Good protection against rust and corrosion.
- Miscible with most mineral and biodegradable oils.
- Outstanding viscosimetric performances offering a very wide range of operating temperatures. Very high natural viscosity index.
- Very good shear stability, permitting the best optimum working conditions for hydraulic equipment.
- Appearance – clear
- Density at 15°C – 920
- Viscosity at 40°C – 38
- Viscosity at 100°C – 8.6
- Viscosity index – 217
- Cleveland flash point – 290
- Pour point – – 36
- Biodegradability test- rate after 21 days – > 95
- FZE A/8.3/90 – > 12
- Operating temperature – – 10 to 70International specifications
APPROVAL & PERFORMANCE CLAIMS
International specifications – VDMA 24568 TYP HETG.
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE