Total Biomultis EP 2
High-performance extreme pressure biodegradable lithium grease.
- BIOMULTIS EP 2 is designed for on road and off road applications in environmental
sensitive areas like agriculture, public works, forest, inland and coastal shipping
- BIOMULTIS EP 2 is a multi purpose grease, especially formulated for the lubrication of
bearings, slide bearings or universal joints.
- BIOMULTIS EP 2 is adapted for the lubrication of applications operating in wet, dusty
and/or dry conditions and with medium load and speed in transport, agriculture and off
- BIOMULTIS EP 2 is developed for loss lubrication with very high environmental
- Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably
use a pneumatic pump system or cartridges.
- Due to its multipurpose character, BIOMULTIS EP 2 may replace a wide range of
greases, allowing stock rationalization and simplification of maintenance.
- Forms a durable lubrication film with a good resistance to water and variation of
temperature resulting in reduction of maintenance and down-time costs
- Miscible with most other conventional soap greases.
- BIOMULTIS EP 2 does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to
human health and the environment.
- BIOMULTIS EP 2 is an ultimately biodegradable grease, with low toxicity to aquatic
organisms and contains more than 50% of renewable raw materials.
|TYPICAL CHARACTERISTICS||METHODS||UNITS||BIOMULTIS EP 2|
|NLGI Grade||ASTM D 217/DIN 51 818||–||2|
|Operating temperature range||°C||– 30 to +140|
|Penetration at 25°C||ASTM D 217/DIN51 818||0.1 mm||265-295|
|Anti-rust performance SKF- EMCOR||ISO 11007||Rating||0/0|
|4-ball weld load||ASTM D 2596||kgf||315|
|4-ball wear||ASTM D 2266||mm||0,8|
|Dropping point||IP 396/ISO 2176||°C||> 180|
|Base oil viscosity of the base oil at 40 °C||ASTM D 445/DIN 51 562-1/ISO 3104/ IP71||mm²/s (cSt)||150|
|Biodegradability||OECD 301 B||%||63%|
APPROVAL & PERFORMANCE CLAIMS
- Environmentally Acceptable Lubricant (EAL) for the 2013 Vessel General Permit (VGP)
- ISO 6743-9: L-XCEEB 2
- DIN 51502: KP2K-30
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE