Castrol CareCut ES 2
VISCOSITY - ISO 9
High performance neat cutting oil
Castrol Care Cut ES 2 is chlorine and heavy metal free neat cutting oil based on advanced biodegradable ester technology. It is especially formulated with a unique combination of Sulphur and phosphorus based anti-wear additives to optimize machining performance, enhance surface finish and lower the overall operating costs. It can be used in single sump machines and large central systems.
Care Cut ES 2 is designed for high speed, creep feed and gear grinding of ferrous and non ferrous metals. It can also be used for drilling and general machining applications, as well as for hard metal and tool grinding. Care Cut ES 2 does not contain active Sulphur and is hence compatible with yellow metals.
- Low oil mist and foam characteristics, even at high pressures and flow rates, leads to a reduction in oil consumption and increased production rates.
- Excellent flushing and lubrication properties extend grinding wheel life and enable high surface finish and dimensional accuracy.
- Low viscosity and excellent wetting properties reduce drag out and results in lower product usage.
- Good filtering characteristics and high oxidation stability help increase product lifetime.
- Our chlorine, mineral oil and heavy metal free formulation, based on advanced biodegradable ester technology improves the environmental profile and can help reduce disposal costs.
- High flashpoint, low odour, light colour and low mist qualities improve the work environment.
- Multi-metal machining using our superior additive technology provides opportunity for product consolidation.
|9 mm/s² at 40°C
|Aluminum, Cast Iron, High alloy steel / Stainless steel, Low / Med alloy steel, Other Alloys, Yellow Metal
|Multi metals suitable
|Formulated without Chlorinated Paraffin
|Formulated without Heavy Metal
|Metal Working Fluids
|Applicable to these sectors
|Aerospace, Automotive Manufacture, Machinery, Metal Goods