Castrol Hysol SL 20 XBB
High performance semi-synthetic metalworking fluid
Castrol Hysol SL 20 XBB is a high performance semi synthetic metalworking fluid which is formulated without formaldehyde releasing agent and boron. It contains an additive package that works in synergy to help enhancing machining performance and surface finish, provide excellent product stability and lower the overall operations costs.
Hysol SL 20 XBB is suitable for large central systems and single sump machines
Hysol SL 20 XBB is especially designed for machining of cast iron and low-medium alloyed steel.
- Extended fluid life can help to reduce maintenance and downtime
- Low foam in recommended water conditions (see details below)
- Good anti-corrosion properties help to protect machine tools and parts
- Good wetting properties can help to reduce coolant drag out and help deliver cleaner machine tools andcomponents
- Formulated without formaldehyde releasing agent and boron which help you to fulfil aspects of legislative requirements and waste treatment requirements that specify that these chemicals are excluded