Total Ceran XM 460
Extreme-pressure water resistant high temperature “NEW GENERATION” calcium sulfonate complex grease
Multi purpose heavy duty water resistant grease. Shock loaded applications in industry even in severe demanding environment (water, dust, high
- CERAN XM 460 is made of the NEW GENERATION calcium sulfonate complex soap
designed by TOTAL Lubrifiants. This new soap has enhanced properties in terms of water
and thermal resistance, load capacity, anticorrosion properties while keeping a very high
level of pumpability and ability to lubricate well in case of high loads.
- CERAN XM 460 is suitable for the lubrication of all kinds of components subject to high
loads and temperatures, shocks, working in conditions where the grease is in frequent
contact with water (even sea water due to enhanced antirust performances).
- CERAN XM 460 is suitable for the lubrication of bearings in steel plants (continuous
castings and rolling mills) and in paper industry. Ceran XM 460 is also suitable for the
lubrification of hard wood granular presses and in all industrial applications under severe
conditions (wet, loaded, high temperature, dust,…) namely mining and cement
- CERAN XM 460 is suitable for use in centralized greasing systems.
- Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably
use a pneumatic pump system.
- The NEW GENERATION of calcium sulfonate complex soap developed by TOTAL
Lubrifiants allows CERAN XM 460 to present outstanding performances even at high nDm.
This NEW GENERATION keeps all benefits in terms of corrosion protection, bearings
lifetime, high loads and thermal resistance.
- Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion properties thanks to the excellent behaviour of
the calcium sulfonates, also in the presence of sea water.
- The NEW GENERATION of calcium sulfonate complex soap allows to keep outstanding
CERAN XM 460 performances even in case of high speed applications where normally
polyurea or lithium complex greases are requested.
- CERAN XM 460 does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to
human health and the environment.
|NLGI grade||ASTM D 217/DIN 51 818||–||1-2|
|Operating temperature range
|°C||– 25 to 180|
|Kinematic viscosity of the base oil at 40°C||ASTM D 445/DIN 51 562-1/ISO 3104/ IP71||mm²/s (cSt)||460|
APPROVAL & PERFORMANCE CLAIMS
- ISO 6743-9: L-XBFIB 1/2
- DIN 51 502: KP1/2R -25
24T042K, 18Kg, 50Kg, 180Kg
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE