Castrol High Temperature Grease
Multipurpose High Temperature Grease
Castrol High Temperature Grease is a high performance, multipurpose lithium complex grease developed using an optimized combination of high quality mineral oil, proprietary thickener technology and a specially selected additive system enabling reliable performance across a wide range of temperatures whilst exposed to a variety of operational
loads, speeds and environmental conditions.
Castrol High Temperature Grease is intended for use in a wide range of plain and rolling element bearings within both the Automotive and Industrial markets, especially targeting those applications where upper operating temperatures are likely to exceed the limits of conventional, lithium thickened greases.
The excellent thermal and mechanical stability of Castrol High Temperature Grease make it particularly suitable for use in automotive bearing applications where rotational speeds may be higher or prolonged heavy braking may generate higher than normal hub temperatures. Specific examples may include cars fitted with disc brakes or commercial
vehicles such as trucks or buses.
Castrol High Temperature Grease also offers good resistance to water and corrosion as well as very good load carrying performance making it suitable for general vehicle chassis lubrication or bearings on off-road construction vehicles where greater extremes of pressure may be prevalent.
- Excellent thermal and mechanical stability ensure prolonged product integrity across a wider operating temperature range, thus enabling extended relubrication intervals and reduced maintenance.
- Good extreme pressure and anti-wear properties provide the potential for prolonged component life.
- Good water resistance provides enhanced protection in applications where the potential for exposure and contamination are higher.
- Good corrosion protection.
- Excellent multipurpose potential enabling a reduction in product inventory.
All packages should be stored under cover. Where outside storage is unavoidable drums should be laid horizontally to avoid the possible ingress of water and damage to drum markings. Products should not be stored above 60°C, exposed to hot sun or freezing conditions.