Castrol Honilo 980
High performance neat cutting oil.
Castrol Honilo 980 is a chorine free, low viscosity neat cutting oil, which is Sulphur and heavy metal free.
Honilo 980 has been designed for honing and superfinishing of ferrous and non-ferrous materials. It can also be used for grinding applications, drilling and general machining of aluminum and yellow metals.
- Excellent flushing and lubrication properties extend honing stone life and enables high surface finish and dimensional accuracy
- Low viscosity and wetting properties reduces drag out and results in lower product usage
- Good filtration characteristics increase product lifetime
- Low odour and light colour improve operator acceptability
- Chlorine and heavy metal free which may help you to fulfil aspects of legislative requirements and waste treatment requirements where applicable
To avoid product deterioration always keep the container/drum tightly sealed. Store the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Prevent exposure to frost and avoid water ingress. For optimum product stability, it is preferable to store the product indoors between 5°C and 45 °C / 41°F and 113°F.
For more details, please refer to the product safety data sheet.