Castrol Honilo 989
High performance neat cutting oil
Castrol Honilo 989 is a chorine free low viscosity neat cutting oil, which is Sulphur and heavy metal free.
Honilo 989 has been designed for honing and superfinishing of ferrous and non-ferrous materials. It can also be used for grinding applications, drilling and general machining of aluminum and yellow metals.
- Excellent flushing and lubrication properties extend honing stone life and enables high surface finish and dimensional accuracy
- Low viscosity and excellent wetting properties reduces drag out and results in lower product usage
- Good filtering characteristics and high oxidation stability increase product lifetime
- Our chlorine and heavy metal free formulation improves the environmental profile and reduces disposal costs
- Low odour, light colour and low mist result in operator acceptability
|Aluminum, Cast Iron, Low / Med alloy steel, Yellow Metal
|Multi metals suitable
|Formulated without Chlorinated Paraffin
|Formulated without Heavy Metal
|Metal Working Fluids
|Applicable to these sectors
|Automotive Manufacture, Machinery, Metal Goods
To avoid product deterioration always keep the container/drum tightly sealed. Store the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Prevent exposure to frost and avoid water ingress. For optimum product stability, it is preferable to store the product indoors between 5°C and 45 °C / 41°F and 113°F.
For more details, please refer the product safety data sheet