Quaker Houghton Houghto-Safe WL 1
A solution for Wireline Tensioners and other motion compensation applications
Houghto-Safe Wll has been designed to offer superior performance in wireline tensioner systems, compared to the “standard” fluids” previously available on the Market.
This is largely due building on the learnings from the development of Houghto-Safe Nll for direct acting tensioner systems – with its high levels of mixed hydrodynamic and boundary lubrication properties, resulting in a product that can offer value added properties for wireline systems. Its increased pH stability makes it particularly effective in systems where there is no piston barrier in the HP accumulators.
Houghto-Safe Wll has an OCNS rating of “D” with Cefas and is also registered on the NEMs database in Norway.
- Passes Def Stan 91-110 Annex D for compression ignition at a 40:1 ratio.
- Excellent pH stability for 5 years plus in demanding environments.
- Compatible with most commonly used elastomers .
- Avoid PU and FKM/FPM .
- Corrosion resistant in liquid and vapor phase.
- Can be used as a preservation fluid for up to 5 years.
- Compliant with Global environmental regulations.
- Form – Fluorescent Pink Transparent Liquid
- Odor – Mild
- pH – 10.0
- Kinematic Viscosity@ 40°C est – 40
- Kinematic Viscosity@ 20°C, est – 85
- Kinematic Viscosity@ 0°C, est – 270
- Kinematic Viscosity@ -20°C, est – 800
- Corrosion ASTM D665B – Pass
Refer to SDS for proper handling and disposal. Please note that the SDS includes handling, health and disposal information which should be passed on to your employees, and to anyone else who comes in contact with our product. Additional advice can also be obtained from your local Houghton representative.
NOTE: Read and understand all precautions on container labels before using this product.