Castrol Hysol 39 CBF
High performance semi synthetic metalworking fluid.
Castrol Hysol 39 CBF is a high performance semi synthetic metalworking fluid which is boron and chlorine free. It contains an additive package that works in synergy to enhance machining performance and surface finish, provide excellent product stability, improve bio-resistance properties and lower the overall operations costs.
Castrol Hysol 39 CBF suitable for large central systems and single sump machines.
Castrol Hysol 39 CBF is especially designed for machining of aluminum alloys and yellow metals. The product can also be used for machining of low-medium alloyed steel.
- Boron free for environmental compliance and improved residue characteristics
- Chlorine and nitrite free to fulfill your local legislation, waste treatment and environmental requirements
- Resists fungal and bacterial attack to extend fluid life and reduce maintenance and machine downtime
- Low foam in recommended water conditions
- Lubrication package specifically designed to enhance tool life and improve surface finish in aluminium machining
- Excellent wetting properties reduce coolant drag out and deliver clean machine tools and components
- Suitable for a wide range of materials results in product consolidation
|Aluminum, Cast Iron, Low / Med alloy steel, Yellow Metal
|Multi metals suitable
|Formulated without Chlorinated Paraffin
|Formulated without Boron
|Metal Working Fluids
|Applicable to these sectors
|Automotive Manufacture, Machinery, Metal Goods
General Machining 6-8%
Reaming and tapping 8-10%
Water range 100-800 ppm CaCO3
To avoid product deterioration, keep the container/drum tightly sealed always. Prevent any frost and water ingress. Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. It is preferable to store the product indoors always. For more details, please refer the product safety data sheet.