Castrol Hysol ABF 12
High Performance Soluble Metalworking Fluid.
Castrol Hysol ABF 12 (previously called Cooledge ABF 12) is a high performance soluble metalworking fluid which is boron, amine, chlorine and formaldehyde releasing agent free. It contains a unique additive package that works in synergy to enhance machining performance and surface finish, provide excellent product stability, improve bio resistance properties and lower the overall operations costs. Hysol ABF 12 is suitable for large central systems and single sump machines.
Hysol ABF 12 is especially designed for cast iron and low-medium alloyed steel machining. It can also be used for machining of aluminium and magnesium alloys.
- Formaldehyde releasing free to comply with health and safety regulations
- Boron free for environmental compliance and improved residue characteristics
- Chlorine and nitrite free to fulfill your local legislation, waste treatment and environmental requirements
- Resists fungal attack to extend fluid life and reduce maintenance and machine downtime
- Low foam in recommended water conditions
- Lubrication package specifically designed to enhance tool life and improve surface finish
- Excellent wetting properties reduce coolant drag out and deliver clean machine tools and components
- Unique multi-functional product for multi-metal operations results in product consolidation
|Aluminum, Cast Iron, High alloy steel / Stainless steel, Low / Med alloy steel, Other Alloys, Yellow Metal
|Multi metals suitable
|Formulated without Chlorinated Paraffin
|Formulated without Boron
|Metal Working Fluids
|Applicable to these sectors
|Aerospace, Automotive Manufacture, Machinery, Metal Goods
General machining 7-9%
Reaming and tapping 8-12%
To avoid product deterioration always keep the container/drum tightly sealed. Store the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Prevent exposure to frost and avoid water ingress. For optimum product stability, it is preferable to store the product indoors between 5°C and 45 °C / 41°F and 113°F.
For more details, please refer the product safety data sheet.
This product was previously called Coolegde ABF 12. The name was changed in 2015