Castrol Hysol MB 50
High performance soluble metalworking fluid.
Castrol Hysol MB 50 is a high performance soluble metal working fluid, which is formulated without chlorine or formaldehyde releasing agents . It contains a unique additive package that works in synergy to enhance machining performance and surface finish, provide excellent product stability, improve bio-resistance properties and lower the
overall operations costs. Hysol MB 50 is suitable for large central systems and single sump machines.
Hysol MB 50 is especially designed for machining of ferrous and aluminium alloys.
- Formaldehyde releasing free to comply with health and safety regulations
- Chlorine and nitrite free to fulfill your local legislation, waste treatment and environmental requirements
- Resists fungal and bacterial attack to extend fluid life and reduce maintenance and machine downtime
- Low foam in recommended water conditions
- Good anti-corrosion properties to protect machine tools and parts
- Advanced lubricity compounds ensure improved tool life and part quality
- Excellent wetting properties reduce coolant drag out and deliver clean machine tools and components
- Unique multi-functional product for multi-metal operations results in product consolidation
|Aluminum, Cast Iron, High alloy steel / Stainless steel, Low / Med alloy steel, Other Alloys, Yellow Metal
|Multi metals suitable
|Formulated without Chlorinated Paraffin
|Formulated without Boron
|Metal Working Fluids
|Applicable to these sectors
|Aerospace, Automotive Manufacture, Machinery, Metal Goods