Castrol Hysol XB
High performance semi-synthetic metalworking fluid
Castrol Hysol XB is a high performance semi-synthetic metalworking fluid which is formaldehyde releasing agent and chlorine free. It contains a unique additive package that works in synergy to enhance machining performance and surface finish, provide excellent product stability, improve bio-resistance properties and lower the overall operations costs. Hysol XB is suitable for large central systems and single sump machines.
Hysol XB is especially designed for machining of low-medium alloyed steel, high alloyed steel, stainless steel and aluminum alloys.
- Formaldehyde releasing free to comply with health and safety regulations
- Chlorine and nitrite free to fulfill your local legislation, waste treatment and environmental requirements
- Resists fungal and bacterial attack to extend fluid life and reduce maintenance and machine downtime
- Low foam in recommended water conditions
- Good anti-corrosion properties to protect machine tools and parts
- Advanced lubricity compounds ensure improved tool life and part quality in steel and aluminum machining
- Excellent wetting properties reduce coolant drag out and deliver clean machine tools and components
- Unique multi-functional product for multi-metal operations results in product consolidation
|Mineral oil content
To avoid product deterioration, keep the container/drum tightly sealed always. Prevent any frost and water ingress. Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. It is preferable to store the product indoors always. For more details, please refer the product safety data sheet.