Castrol Hysol XF
High performance semi-synthetic metalworking fluid.
Castrol Hysol XF is a high performance chlorine free semi-synthetic metalworking fluid. It contains a unique additive package that works in synergy to enhance machining performance and surface finish, provide excellent product stability, improve bio-resistance properties and lower the overall operations costs. Hysol XF is suitable for large central systems and single sump machines.
Hysol XF is especially designed for machining of steel. The product can also be used for machining of aluminum alloys and cast iron.
- Chlorine and nitrite free to fulfill your local legislation, waste treatment and environmental requirements
- Resists fungal and bacterial attack to extend fluid life and reduce maintenance and machine downtime
- Low foam in recommended water conditions
- Good anti-corrosion properties to protect machine tools and parts
- Advanced lubricity compounds ensure improved tool life and part quality in steel and aluminium machining
- Excellent wetting properties reduce coolant drag out and deliver clean machine tools and components
- Unique multi-functional product for multi-metal operations results in product consolidation
|Aluminum, Cast Iron, High alloy steel / Stainless steel, Low / Med alloy steel, Other Alloys, Yellow Metal
|Multi metals suitable
|Formulated without Chlorinated Paraffin
|Formulated without Boron
|Metal Working Fluids
|Applicable to these sectors
|Aerospace, Automotive Manufacture, Machinery, Metal Goods
To avoid product deterioration, keep the container/drum tightly sealed always. Prevent any frost and water ingress. Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. It is preferable to store the product indoors always. For more details, please refer the product safety data sheet.