Castrol Hyspin AWH-M 15
VISCOSITY - ISO 15
High viscosity index anti-wear hydraulic oils.
The Castrol Hyspin AWH-M hydraulic oil range of shear stable high viscosity index lubricants are based on the latest stabilized zinc additive technology.
Hyspin AWH-M contains a shear stable additive system which helps maintain the viscosity characteristics of the product over a wide temperature range even during prolonged use and imparts a very low pour point which enables the product to be used in very cold environments. It exhibits excellent corrosion and wear protection as well as outstanding thermal
and oxidative stability. In addition, Hyspin AWH-M has excellent hydrolytic stability and separates rapidly from water contamination upon standing. Applications include:
- Outdoor equipment which are likely to operate in wide temperature ranges, such as machinery subjected to cold start up conditions and high temperature continuous running. Examples include off-highway and marine applications.
- Indoor manufacturing equipment that incorporates control systems requiring minimal viscosity change with temperature. Examples include precision machine tools.
- The Hyspin AWH-M range is fully compatible with elastomer materials commonly used for static and dynamic seals, such as nitrile, silicone and fluorinated (e.g. Viton) polymers.
Hyspin AWH-M is classified as follows:
- DIN 51502 classification – HVLP
- ISO 6743/4 – Hydraulic Oils Type HV
- Hyspin AWH-M grades meet the requirements (for appropriate viscosity grade) of:
- DIN 51524 Part 3
- Cincinnati Lamb (Milacron) P 68-69-70
- Denison (Parker Hannafin) HF-0
- US Steel 126 & 127
- Eaton (formerly Vickers) I-286-S & M-2950-SBosch Rexroth RE07075/RE90220
- High viscosity index and low pour point enables the product to be used over a wide temperature range, with good shear stability which means no excessive loss in viscosity due to mechanical shearing.
- Excellent anti-wear performance provides extended wear protection for hydraulic pumps. Reduced down time due to unscheduled maintenance and savings from replacement part costs.
- Excellent water separation and hydrolytic stability means reduced down time through prolonged lubricant life and increased equipment reliability.
- Good filterability gives a cleaner system with less frequent filter changes.
|15 mm/s² at 40°C
|Applicable to these sectors
|Aerospace, Automotive Manufacture, Cement, Chemicals, Engineered Wood, Machinery, Metal Goods, Metals, Pulp & Paper, Sugar, Wind