Castrol Hyspin HVI 32
VISCOSITY - ISO 32
High Viscosity Index anti-wear Hydraulic oils
The Castrol Hyspin HVI range of high viscosity index (VI) oils is based on a carefully selected ashless (zinc free) additive system designed to meet and exceed the most exacting performance standards.
Hyspin HVI oils are intended for severely stressed hydraulic systems requiring a high level of anti-wear performance and fine filtration. In addition, Hyspin HVI exhibits excellent corrosion protection as well as outstanding thermal and oxidative stability. Hyspin HVI has excellent hydrolytic stability and separates rapidly from water contamination. Hyspin HVI contains a shear stable additive system which helps to maintain the viscosity characteristics of the product over a wide temperature range, even during prolonged use, and imparts a very low pour point which enables the product to be used in cold environments. The Hyspin HVI range is fully compatible with elastomer materials commonly used for static and dynamic seals, such as nitrile, silicone and fluorinated (e.g. Viton) polymers.
- Outdoor equipment which are likely to operate over wide temperature ranges, such as machinery subjected to cold start up conditions and high temperature continuous running. Examples include off-highway and marine applications.
- Indoor manufacturing equipment that incorporates control systems requiring minimal viscosity change with temperature. Examples include precision machine tools.
Hyspin HVI is classified as follows: DIN 51502 classification – HVLP ISO 6743/4 – Hydraulic Oils Type HV Hyspin HVI grades meet the requirements of: DIN 51524 Part 3 Cincinnati Lamb (Milacron) P 68-69-70 Denison (Parker Hannafin) HF-0 US Steel 126 & 127 Eaton I-286-S & M-2950-S Frank Mohn
- High viscosity index and low pour point enables the product to be used over a wide temperature range. Good shear stability means no excessive loss in viscosity due to mechanical shearing.
- Excellent anti-wear performance provides extended wear protection for hydraulic pumps. Reduced down time due to unscheduled maintenance and savings from replacement part costs.
- Excellent water separation and hydrolytic stability means reduced down time through prolonged lubricant life and increased equipment reliability.
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability provides reliable performance and extended oil life in severe applications. Minimal deposit formation gives a cleaner system and reduced frequency of filter changes.
- Excellent filterability characteristics (including in the presence of water) enables cost savings to be made due to increased filter life.
|32 mm/s² at 40°C
|Applicable to these sectors
|Aerospace, Automotive Manufacture, Cement, Chemicals, Engineered Wood, Machinery, Metal Goods, Metals, Pulp & Paper, Sugar, Wind