Castrol Hyspin ZZ 46
VISCOSITY - ISO 46
Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil
The Castrol Hyspin ZZ hydraulic oil range of lubricants are based on a carefully selected ashless (zinc free) additive system designed to meet and exceed the most exacting performance standards.
The Hyspin ZZ range are formulated for applications requiring anti-wear and superior oxidation performance and are particularly suitable for hydraulic systems using vane and piston pumps where elevated operating temperatures are encountered. They are formulated for use in severely stressed systems in which high levels of anti-wear performance and/or ultra fine filtration are required. They have been proven to be resistant to the effects of ‘dieseling’ in highly stressed systems such as plastic injection moulding and fatigue testing equipment where the application leads to rapid breakdown of more conventional products. The range is fully compatible with elastomer materials commonly used for static and dynamic seals, such as nitrile,
silicone and fluorinated (e.g. Viton) polymers.
Hyspin ZZ is classified as follows: DIN 51502 classification – HLP ISO 6743/4 – Hydraulic Oils Type HM
Hyspin ZZ grades meet the requirements (for appropriate viscosity grade) of: DIN 51524 Part 2 Cincinnati Lamb (Milacron) P 68-69-70 Denison (Parker Hannafin) HF-0 US Steel 126 & 127 Eaton (formerly Vickers) I-286-S & M-2950-S Bosch Rexroth RE90220
- Good thermal and oxidative stability provides reliable performance and extended oil life in severe applications.
- Minimal deposit formation gives a cleaner system and reduced frequency of filter changes.
- Excellent anti-wear performance provides extended wear protection for hydraulic pumps. Reduced downtime due to unscheduled maintenance and savings from replacement part costs.
- Excellent filterability characteristic (including in the presence of water) enables cost savings to be made from increased filter life and reduced maintenance.
- Excellent water separation and hydrolytic stability means reduced down time through prolonged lubricant life and increased equipment reliability.
|46 mm/s² at 40°C
|Applicable to these sectors
|Aerospace, Automotive Manufacture, Cement, Chemicals, Engineered Wood, Food & Beverage, Machinery, Metal Goods, Metals, Power Generation, Pulp & Paper, Sugar