Castrol Hyspray A 1536
VISCOSITY - ISO 28
Premium fatty alcohol based spray mist neat cutting oil
Hyspray A 1536 is a premium chlorine and heavy metal free spray mist neat cutting fluid, based on selected advanced biodegradable fatty alcohol technology.
Hyspray A 1536 has been designed for spray mist applications on one and two channel system. Hyspray A 1536 can be used for sawing, turning, drilling, milling and threading operations on aluminium, ferrous, non-ferrous and steel alloys.
• Excellent sprayability offers the opportunity to use the product also in one channel spray system.
• Excellent lubrication properties extend tool life and enable high surface finish and dimensional accuracy
• Our chlorine, mineral oil and heavy metal free formulation, based on advanced biodegradable fatty alcohol technology improves the environmental profile
• High flashpoint, low odour, low evaporation and light colour improves the work environment
• Multi-metal machining using our superior additive technology provides opportunity for product consolidation
• Excellent evaporation lead to dry and clean machined parts and improve cooling properties
|28 mm/s² at 40°C
|Aluminum, Cast Iron, Low / Med alloy steel, Yellow Metal
|Multi metals suitable
|Formulated without Chlorinated Paraffin
|Formulated without Heavy Metal
|Metal Working Fluids
|Applicable to these sectors
|Automotive Manufacture, Machinery, Metal Goods