Total Lunaria NH 68
Additive enhanced hydrocracked mineral oil for ammonia (R 717) refrigerating compressors.
- Lubrication of refrigeration compressors (reciprocating and screw) using ammonia as a
- Hydrocracked technology of base oils to improve oil drain interval.
- Field of application : evaporator temperature down to -30°C.
- High resistance to oxidation in the presence of ammonia. Base oils and additivation
system specially selected to avoid the formation of black sludges (reaction between oil
- Low pour point, eliminating the risk of any residual lubricant freezing in the evaporator,
thereby providing excellent heat exchange.
- Very high flash point given the low volatility of LUNARIA NH oils : oil consumption is
reduced by 30 to 50 % compared with conventional oils.
- Good compatibility with common elastomers (chloroprene, NBR….).
- Warning : storage must be done in order to avoid the presence of water within the oil.
Indeed, water could block the evaporator.
|Density at 15°C||ISO 3675||kg/m³||860|
|Viscosity at 40°C
|Viscosity at 100°C
|Pour point||ISO 3016||°C||-36|
|Flash point (open cup)||ISO 2592||°C||256|
APPROVAL & PERFORMANCE CLAIMS
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE