Castrol Magna CTX 100 WT
VISCOSITY - ISO 100
Castrol Magna CTX WT Range (previously called Magna™ XX) are a series of premium quality circulating oils that represent a significant advancement in circulating oil technology.
These oils are manufactured from the highest quality base oils and are formulated with an advanced technology anti-wear additive system designed to extend service life in a
broad range of systems operating under high impact and high shock loading. Magna CTX WT oils are designed to provide maximum rust and oxidation resistance while allowing the oil to rapidly separate from water, providing exceptional demulsibility characteristics.
Magna CTX WT oils are engineered for use in MORGOIL™ back-up roll bearing systems such as those manufactured by Morgan Construction Company, Danieli, SMS Demag and others. These high quality oils meet or exceed the Morgoil Lubricant Specification Rev. 1.1 (27 Jan 2005), Morgoil ‘Super-Demulsibility’ Lubricant Specification Rev. 2.4, Danieli
Standard 0.000.001 Rev. 14.
Magna CTX WT oils are recommended for use in both ferrous and non-ferrous Morgoil back-up roll bearing systems. For optimum performance, appropriate viscosity oils should be selected according to the loading, speed and manufacturer recommendations. Magna CTX WT can be applied via circulating as well as air/oil lubrication systems. Magna CTX WT
circulating oils are also suitable for use on other primary mill and mini-mill bearing application systems.
MORGOIL is a trademark of Morgan Construction Company.
- Advanced technology anti-wear additive package: Passes FZG stage 12+ and provides non-corrosive anti-wear protection in high impact and high shock load applications.
- Excellent demulsibility: Rapid water separation and hydrolytic stability means increased corrosion protection and Superior thermal and oxidative stability: Provides reliable performance and extends oil life in severe applications.
- Minimal deposit formation: Cleaner system and reduced filter change frequency.
- Protection against rust and corrosion: Prevents corrosive activity on bearings and metal surfaces.
- Environmentally friendly: Does not contain zinc, phenol, or heavy metals.
|100 mm/s² at 40°C
|Applicable to these sectors