Castrol Magnatec Professional S1 5w-30
VISCOSITY - SAE 5w-30
CLINGING MOLECULES PROTECT FROM THE START
Castrol MAGNATEC Professional’s intelligent molecules protect from the moment you start. They cling to the engine like
a magnet providing an extra layer of protection, dramatically reducing* engine wear.
Castrol MAGNATEC Professional’s unique formulation delivers protection you can see, hear and feel.
It is now certified CO2 neutral according to the highest global standards. Engineered with Micro-Filtration in order to
meet Castrol Professional’s new quality standard and verified using Castrol’s new Optical Particle Measurement
System (OPMS) to guarantee product quality.
Castrol MAGNATEC Professional. Instant Protection From The Moment You Start.
* As tested against the industry Sequence IVA wear test
Castrol MAGNATEC Professional S1 5W-30 is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the
manufacturer recommends an ACEA C2 5W-30 lubricant.
Castrol MAGNATEC Professional S1 5W-30 is suitable for use in FIAT vehicles where a 5W-30 lubricant that Meets – Fiat
Castrol MAGNATEC Professional’s Intelligent Molecules:
- Cling to critical engine parts when the oil drains down
- Cling to your engine forming an extra layer that protects during start up and beyond;
- Bond to metal surfaces to make engine parts more resistant to wear;
- Are combined with synthetic technology to provide increased protection in high and low temperature applications;
- Provide continuous protection for all driving conditions, styles and temperatures;
- Deliver superior performance under extreme cold start up conditions
|Name||Method||Units||Castrol MAGNATEC Professional S1 5W-30|
|Density @ 15C, Relative
|Visual||–||Slight haze possible|
|Viscosity, Kinematic 100C
|Viscosity, CCS -30C
|ASTM D5293||mPa.s (cP)||5500|
|Flash Point PMCC
|Viscosity, Kinematic 40C
|ASTM D874||% wt||0.7|
|Pour Point||ASTM D97||°C||-46|
Meets – Fiat 9.55535-S1
All packages should be stored under cover. Where outside storage is unavoidable drums should be laid horizontally to
avoid the possible ingress of water and damage to drum markings. Products should not be stored above 60°C, exposed
to hot sun or freezing conditions.