Castrol Molub-Alloy 777-2 ES
VISCOSITY - ISO 950
HEAVY DUTY BEARING GREASE
Greases based on lithium thickener with polymers designed for very heavy duty service in adverse environments offering excellent friction reduction characteristics due to Molub-Alloy solid lubricants.
Designed to operate in plain, journals, and anti-friction bearings under low and medium speeds and heavy loads.
Multi-purpose grease for general lubrication and heavy-duty, all-weather service. Recommended for antifriction bearings, slides and screw lubrication. Excellent mechanical stability Molub-Alloy solid lubricant additives reduce friction Exceptional water resistance Excellent adhesion Castrol Molub-Alloy 777 ES greases are designed for very heavy-duty service in adverse environments.
They are blended and compounded to withstand the heavy loads and shock-loading commonly found in the steel/primary metals, construction, mining industries and forestry. Molub-Alloy 777 ES are multi-purpose greases that operate effectively in plain/journal and antifriction bearings. They exhibit excellent adhesive and cohesive characteristics and are highly resistant to mechanical shearing.
Molub-Alloy 777 ES are multi-purpose greases that operate effectively in plain/journal and anti-friction bearings. They exhibit excellent adhesive and cohesive characteristics and are highly resistant to mechanical shearing.
Typical applications include ball and roller bearings, bushings, slides, screws, and general lubrication where loads may be heavy and speeds low. Industries most commonly requiring the heavy duty, all weather capabilities of Molub-Alloy 777 ES greases include steel, mining, logging, chemical, and construction.
Molub-Alloy 777 ES 1 and 2 meet the specification of Bucyrus International (CAT) and Komatsu greases. (with lubricating solids <5% by weight and <10 μm max particle size).
- Excellent friction reduction characteristics due to Molub-Alloy solid lubricants – easier start-up, reduced heat, and reduced energy leading to longer bearing life.
- Excellent mechanical stability ¬– grease keeps its consistency in service ensuring long term protection.
- Easily pumpable in central lubrication systems.
- Excellent water resistance – coating film stays on the surface even in the presence of water.
- Provides protection against copper and steel corrosion.
- Excellent EP and anti-wear properties – protects equipment against extreme/shock loading and helps minimize bearing components wear and hence extends equipment life.
|950 mm/s² at 40°C
|Applicable to these sectors
|Automotive Manufacture, Cement, Chemicals, Engineered Wood, Machinery, Metal Goods, Metals, Mining, Power Generation, Pulp & Paper, Sugar