Castrol Molub-Alloy Paste White T
VISCOSITY - ISO 172
White paste for clean assembly work, prevents fretting corrosion
MOLUB-ALLOY PASTE WHITE T (previously named Optimol Paste White T) is excellently suited for all assembly work as well as for base or thin-film lubrication. White, almost colorless when applied as thin layer. The paste prevents fretting corrosion and facilitates assembly and disassembly. It is resistant to hot and cold water and protects against
- Universal application as assembly paste.
- Prevents fretting corrosion especially when exposed to vibrations Avoids stick-slip.
- For machines subject to frictional vibrations.
- Avoids squeaking noises in hydraulic cylinders and open lubrication points Temperature application range: – 30°C/-22°F to +250°C/+482°F
- Clean application.
- Easy assembly and disassembly .
- Prevents fretting corrosion.
- Good separating property for all types of contact.
- Resistant to hot and cold water.
- Good corrosion protection.
|172 mm/s² at 40°C
|Mineral / Synthetic
|Applicable to these sectors
|Aerospace, Automotive Manufacture, Machinery, Metal Goods, Metals, Mining, Power Generation, Pulp & Paper
- Clean surface. Apply even layer of MOLUB-ALLOY PASTE WHITE T with a brush or a lint-free cloth.
- For paste-specific applications – cannot replace oil or grease lubrication.
- Shake spray can well before use; spray thin and even layer onto lubricating surface.
- In spray cans: MOLUB-ALLOY PASTE WHITE T SPRAY.
This product was previously named Optimol Paste White T. The name was changed in 2015.