Total Multis EP 1
Multi purpose extreme pressure lithium/calcium grease.
- MULTIS EP 1 is a true multi purpose grease, formulated for lubrication of loaded slide-balland roller-bearings, wheelbearings, universal joints, chassis, and various shock loaded or
vibrating applications in transport, agriculture and off road equipment, operating in wet, dusty
and/or dry conditions.
- Suitable as general purpose grease for industrial applications requiring a NLGI 1 grade
Extreme Pressure grease.
- Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use
a pneumatic pump system or cartridges.
- Because of its true Multi Purpose character MULTIS EP 1 may replace a wide range of
greases, allowing stock rationalization and simplification of maintenance.
- Forms a durable lubrication film, resulting in reduction of maintenance and down-time costs.
- Miscible with most other conventional soap greases.
- Excellent mechanical stability avoiding ejection or loss of consistency during operation.
- Excellent adhesion to metal.
- Good thermal stability, leading to high resistance to temperature variations.
- MULTIS EP 1 does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
|NLGI grade||ASTM D 217/DIN 51 818||–||1|
|Operating temperature range||°C||– 30 to 120|
|Penetration at 25°C||ASTM D 217/DIN51 818||0.1 mm||310 -340|
|Four ball weld load||DIN 51 350-4||daN||260 – 280|
|Anti-rust performance SKF- EMCOR||DIN 51 802/IP220/NFT 60-135/ISO 11007||rating||0 – 0|
|Dropping point||IP 396/NFT 60 102 C||°C||> 190|
|Kinematic viscosity of the base oil at 40°C||ASTM D 445/DIN 51 562-1/ISO 3104/IP71||mm²/s (cSt)||150|
APPROVAL & PERFORMANCE CLAIMS
180Kg, 50Kg, 18Kg, 24x.4Kg
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE