Total Multis EP 2
Multi purpose extreme pressure lithium/calcium grease.
- MULTIS EP 2 is a true multi purpose grease, formulated for lubrication of loaded slide-ball, and roller-bearings, wheel bearings, universal joints, chassis, and various shock loaded or vibrating applications in transport, agriculture and off road equipment, operating in wet, dusty and/or dry conditions.
- Suitable as general purpose grease for industrial applications requiring a NLGI 2 grade.
- Extreme Pressure grease.
- Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use a pneumatic pump system or cartridges.
- Because of its true Multi Purpose character MULTIS EP 2 may replace a wide range of greases, allowing stock rationalization and simplification of maintenance.
- Forms a durable lubrication film, resulting in reduction of maintenance and down-time costs.
- Miscible with most other conventional soap greases.
- Excellent mechanical stability avoiding ejection or loss of consistency during operation.
- Excellent adhesion to metal.
- Good thermal stability, leading to high resistance to temperature variations.
- MULTIS EP 2 does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
|NLGI grade||ASTM D 217/DIN 51 818||–||2|
|Operating temperature range||°C||– 25 to 120|
|Penetration at 25°C||ASTM D 217/DIN51 818||0.1 mm||265-295|
|Four ball weld load||DIN 51 350-4||daN||260-280|
|Anti-rust performance SKF- EMCOR||DIN 51 802/IP220/NFT 60-135/ISO 11007||rating||0-0|
|Dropping point||IP 396/NFT 60 102 C||°C||>185|
|Kinematic viscosity of the base oil at 40°C||ASTM D 445/DIN 51 562-1/ISO 3104/IP71||mm²/s (cSt)||150|
APPROVAL & PERFORMANCE CLAIMS
24x.4Kg, 50Kg, 180Kg, 18Kg
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE