Total Nevastane AW 68
Hydraulic oils, suitable for incidental food contact.
- NEVASTANE AW oils are recommended for any high pressure hydraulic system and/or airline lubricators in the food processing industries.
- NEVASTANE AW formulation is based on white mineral oil and high performance additives
provides excellent protection of the equipment even at high temperatures.
- NEVASTANE AW oils are recommended for use where incidental contact with food may occur. Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered H1 with NSF minimizes your critical control points as required by HACCP.
- Excellent anti-wear and corrosion protection.
- Miscible with mineral fluids
|Appearance||Visual||–||clear and bright liquid|
|Colour||ISO 2049||< 1|
|Density @ 15°C||ISO 12185||–||866|
|Kinematic viscosity @ 40 °C||ISO 3104||mm2 /s||68|
|Kinematic viscosity @ 100 °C||ISO 3104||mm2 /s||8,9|
|Viscosity Index (VI)||ISO 3104||–||105|
|Flash point C.O.C.||ISO 2592||°C||194|
APPROVAL & PERFORMANCE CLAIMS
20 Litre, 208 Litre
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE