Total Nevastane SY 220
Synthetic (PAG) gear oils, suitable for incidental food contact.
- NEVASTANE SY oils are adapted for the lubrication of numerous applications in the food and beverage industry with high loads, high temperatures and in presence of water.
- NEVASTANE SY oils are specially recommended for the lubrication of worm gears and reducers, high temperature oven chains and bottling equipments.
- NEVASTANE SY formulation, 100% synthetic, based on polyglycol and high performance additives, provides outstanding extreme-pressure, anti-wear and anti-oxidant properties.
- NEVASTANE SY oils are recommended for use where incidental contact with food may occur. Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered H1 with NSF minimizes your critical control points as required by HACCP.
- Excellent thermal stability.
- Excellent resistance to water.
- Superior extreme pressure, anti-oxidation and anti-wear characteristics.
|Density @ 15°C||ISO 12185||–||1057|
|Kinematic viscosity @ 40 °C||ISO 3104||mm²/s||220|
|Kinematic viscosity @ 100 °C||ISO 3104||mm²/s||41.9|
|Viscosity Index (VI)||ISO 3104||–||242|
|Flash point C.O.C.||ISO 2592||°C||> 240|
|Pour point||ISO 3016||°C||< -39|
|4 ball test – wear (scar diameter)||ASTM D 4172||mm||0.33|
|4 ball test – EP weld load||ASTM D 2783||daN||250|
|FZG Test (A/8, 3/90°C) – Fail stage||DIN 51354-2||–||> 12|
|FZG Micro pitting – Fail stage||FVA 54/I-IV||–||10|
APPROVAL & PERFORMANCE CLAIMS
- The formulation of NEVASTANE SY oils complies with the FDA chapter 21 CFR, 178.3570.
- NEVASTANE SY oils are NSF H1 registered:
NEVASTANE SY 220: No 133737 NEVASTANE SY 320: No 133738 NEVASTANE SY 460: No 133739
- NEVASTANE SY oils are biostable products, they do not promote the development of bacteria and mould.
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE