Total Nevastane XMF 2
Multi-purpose extreme pressure greases, suitable for incidental food contact.
- NEVASTANE XMF is an aluminum complex grease with white oil having excellent extreme pressure and anti-rust properties over a wide temperature range.
- NEVASTANE XMF range is also highly resistant to water wash out and to high speed conditions.
- NEVASTANE XMF greases are recommended for the lubrification of food and beverage processing machinery operating under severe conditions such as loaded gears and bearings, seamers, filling machines, conveyors, mixers.
- NEVASTANE XMF greases present a wide operating temperature range: -20°C to +150°C.
- NEVASTANE XMF greases are recommended for use where incidental contact with food may occur. Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered H1 with NSF minimizes your critical control points as required by HACCP.
- Excellent protection against corrosion.
- Very good water and steam resistance and outstanding adhesion to metal surfaces.
- Superior extreme pressure properties for NEVASTANE XMF 1 and 2.
|Appearance||Visual||–||Smooth, homogeneous and slightly tacky|
|NLGI grade||ASTM D 217||grade||2|
|Operating temperature range||–||°C||from -20°C to +150°C|
|Penetration at 25 °C||ASTM D 217||0.1 mm||265 – 295|
|Dropping point||IP 396 /NF T 60102C||°C||> 245|
|Four ball – wear test||ASTM D 2596||mm||0.6|
|Four ball – weld load||ASTM D 2596||kgf||315|
|Base oil type||–||–||White mineral oil (with polymers)|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40 °C||ISO 3104||mm²/s||120|
APPROVAL & PERFORMANCE CLAIMS
- The formulation of NEVASTANE XMF complies with FDA Chapter 21 CFR, 178.3570.
- NEVASTANE XMF greases are NSF H1 registered:
NEVASTANE XMF 00: No 146185 NEVASTANE XMF 0: No 146186
NEVASTANE XMF 1: No 146187 NEVASTANE XMF 2: No 146188
- NEVASTANE XMF greases are Kosher and Halal and ISO 21469 certified.
- ISO 6743-9 : NEVASTANE XMF 00: L-XBDF A00 ; DIN 51502 : K00N-20
NEVASTANE XMF 0: L-XBDF A0 ; DIN 51502 : K0N-20
NEVASTANE XMF 1: L-XBDF A1 ; DIN 51502 : KP1N-20
NEVASTANE XMF 2: L-XBDF A2 . DIN 51502 : KP2N-20
2×12 Litre, 16Kg, 50Kg 50Litre
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE