Total Nevastane XS 80
Low temperature extreme-pressure calcium sulfonate complex grease for food and food related industry.
- NEVASTANE XS 80 is a heavy duty multi purpose premium grease, based on an overbased calcium complex technology and synthetic oil especially designed for applications working under very low temperatures and/or high load conditions.
- NEVASTANE XS 80 is an EP multi purpose grease, recommended for various applications in the food and food related industry operating under severe conditions (high load, high temperature, water, dust).
- NEVASTANE XS 80 is very suitable to lubricate pelleting presses used in feed industry (pet food, sugar beet): KAHL, PROMILL, CPM, UMT, VAN AARSEN…).
- Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use a pneumatic pump system or cartridges.
- Thanks to its very sophisticated formula and performance reserves, NEVASTANE XS 80 meets the most stringent industrial requirements.
- NEVASTANE XS 80 assures long machine life while reducing contamination problems as required by the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System (HACCP).
- Excellent thermal stability. It regains its original texture after cooling to ambient temperature.
- Remarkable load resistance thanks to its naturally high extreme pressure and anti-wear properties.
- Extraordinary water resistance, no significant loss of consistency is observed even with high amounts of water entering the grease. Resitant to food acids and alkalis.
- Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion properties thanks to the very nature of the calcium sulfonates, also in the presence of salt water.
|ASTM D 217/DIN 51 818||–||1 – 2|
|Operating temperature range
|°C||– 55 to 150|
|Penetration at 25°C
|ASTM D 217/DIN51 818||0.1 mm||280 – 310|
|Four ball weld load
|ASTM D 2596||kgf||>400|
|Anti-rust performance SKF- EMCOR
|DIN 51 802/IP220/NFT 60-135/ISO 11007
|0 – 0
|Flow pressure 1400 mbar
|< -55 ( 1385)
|IP 396/NFT 60 102C||°C||> 300|
|Kinematic viscosity of the base oil at 40°C||ASTM D 445/DIN 51 562-1/ISO 3104/ IP71||mm²/s (cSt)||80|
APPROVAL & PERFORMANCE CLAIMS
- NEVASTANE XS 80 is formulated in accordance with US FDA Regulation 21 CFR, 178.3570.
- NEVASTANE XS 80 is NSF H1 registered: No 147140 and ISO 21469 certified.
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE