Castrol Optileb GT 220
VISCOSITY - ISO 220
Synthetic NSF H1 gear lubricant
Optileb™ GT are gear oils with NSF H1 authorisation, especially developed to meet the special requirements of the food
and beverage industries. They are based on synthetic oils and contain carefully selected additives to prevent wear,
oxidation and corrosion.
Optileb GT gear oils exceed the requirements of DIN 51517 part 3 CLP.
- For the special requirements of the food and beverage industries where there may be direct exposure of the
lubricated part to the edible product or its packaging.
- For the lubrication of spur, angular and worm gear units.
- For the lubrication of gear motors in stirring machines, turners, packaging machines etc.
- For the lubrication of chain variators, rolling and sliding bearings, pumps and closed circulating systems.
- Odorless, tasteless and colourless
- High load-carrying capacity
- Excellent wear, oxidation and corrosion protection
- Good water separation ability
- No foam formation
- Neutral to non-ferrous metals
- Excellent viscosity/temperature behaviour
- Miscible with mineral oil based fluids
- Disposal of used product as with mineral oils
|Operating temperature||Max. 110°C|
|Viscosity||220 mm/s² at 40°C|
|Product type||Lubricating Oils|
|Applicable to these sectors||Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Sugar|
- Please observe the viscosity guidelines specified by the manufacturer.
- Good compatibility with conventional sealing materials.
- As OPTILEB GT is miscible with mineral oils, no large-scale cleaning and flushing is necessary during
switchover of products.