Castrol Perfecto G 46
VISCOSITY - ISO 46
Anti-foam free gas compressor oil
Castrol Perfecto™ G 46 (previously called BP Turbinol™ G 46) is a zinc free, anti-foam free gas compressor oil made
from high quality mineral base oil and additives to providing excellent protection against oxidation and corrosion.
Perfecto G 46 is primarily used for the lubrication of gas compressors and in particular hydrocarbon gas compression
where the presence of anti-foam can lead to performance issues.
Perfecto G 46 meets the core requirements of the following specifications, with the exception of the foam performance:
DIN 51515-1, L-TD
- Long life due to excellent resistance to oxidation and thermal degradation
- Good demulsification properties
- Good protection against corrosion, even in presence of condensed water
- Compatible with the seals materials and non-ferrous metal
- Safe lubrication even at high temperatures
|Viscosity||46 mm/s² at 40°C|
|Product type||Lubricating Oils|
|Applicable to these sectors||Machinery|
This product was previously called Turbinol G 46. The name was changed in 2015.